- The Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), Washington State Department of Health (DOH), Health Care Authority (HCA), and the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences in the University of Washington School of Medicine (UW) will launch anew anonymous online survey for students in 6th to 12th grade.
- The survey will help capture the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors of students during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Instructions for Beginning Registration
- Create your account and set your password
- Once you have registered and logged in, you will be able to link the school or schools for which you are responsible
Other materials found on this website:
- Timeline for Survey
- Rationale and Description
- Parent Notification Information
- Sample Questions
- Administration Instructions
*You can review these materials after registering and before signing up your school
If you have questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org